Sapporo & Otaru
Sapporo is the largest city in Hokkaido. The northern location of Sapparo brings a lot of snowfall each year and the annual "Sapporo Snow Festival" attracts thousands who come to view the amazing snow/ice sculptures. Sapporo is also unique in Japan in that it is the largest city where the streets are in a western "grid" layout. Summer time is cool and temperate.
- Former HOKKAISEIKAN WAREHOUSE COMPANY
- HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY -Sapporo Agricultural College Model Dairy Farm -
- HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY -Summer Season -
- HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY -Winter Season -
- Ishiyama open space
- JR Tower Observation Deck T38
- Kitaichi Glass Bldg.
- Odori Park
- Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium
- Otaru Art Base, Nitori Museum of Art
- Otaru Art Base, Former Mitsui Bank Otaru Branch
- Otaru Bine