Personal Information Protection Policy
When conducting commercial and graphic production work, there are cases in which Dentsu Creative X Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) keeps the received information from or asks to provide information to transaction partners, such as advertisers. Among the information that the Company handles, we position personal information, in particular, as information for which we must be especially aware of the importance and necessity of protection. Therefore, we promise to comply with the personal information protection policy stipulated below and conduct appropriate handling when we handle personal information.
The Company’s personal information protection policy
- When we are provided with personal information, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and either notify the relevant parties or make a public announcement. In addition, we will limit use to within that scope.
- For personal information that we receive from transaction partners such as advertisers in order to perform work that advertisers consign to us, we will confirm the scope in which use is possible and the scope of the Company’s liability, follow the transaction partners’ requests and the Company’s provisions and conduct appropriate handling.
- In order to appropriately manage personal information, we will assign a person responsible for management for each case and establish a management system within the company. We will also regularly check whether any inadequacies have arisen for the state of management and if there are matters that should be corrected, we will promptly implement the appropriate measures.
- We will store personal information in a place where the person responsible for management can strictly manage it without informing parties other than the related parties of the location of personal information, and we will use appropriate methods to dispose of or delete personal information that has become unnecessary.
- We will take safety precautions and preventive measures at the appropriate and rational level in order to prevent fraudulent access to personal information and the loss, destruction, manipulation, and leaks of personal information.
- If work related to personal information will be consigned to an external party, we will sufficiently screen the party’s appropriateness as a partner for work consignment, conclude a confidentiality maintenance agreement with the consigned party, and take responsibility for supervising so that there will be no problems of loss, destruction, manipulation, or leaks of personal information at the consigned party.
- We will regularly conduct educational and awareness-promotion activities for the Company’s board members and employees in order to have them understand requests based on personal information protection laws, internal rules, and management systems.
- We will strictly comply with the related laws, ordinances, regulations, agreements, and other standards related to the protection of personal information.
- In order to maintain the level of appropriate handling and protection of personal information in light of requests by transaction partners and changes of social circumstances, the Company will continuously reconsider our personal information protection management system, which includes this policy, and strive to improve it.
Handling of personal information
|Personal information that will be obtained||Purpose of use||Response to requests for disclosure, etc.|
|Information received from transaction partners, such as advertisers, and by which it is possible to identify individuals||For performing the Company’s creative work||We will not respond.|
|Information obtained through auditions and by which it is possible to identify individuals||For screening and contacting people based on auditions||We will respond, but responses may not be made for some matters.|
|Information obtained from the Recruiting Information site or inquiry e-mails when people apply for the Company’s recruiting or make inquiries and by which it is possible to identify individuals||For hiring work||We will respond.|
|Information by which it is possible to identify individuals, such as all of the Company’s employees||For personnel management||We will respond.|
|Other information by which it is possible to identify individuals and that is obtained through activities, such as the Company’s event projects||For performing events||We will not respond.|
Of the personal information above, for matters for which it is stated that we will respond to requests for disclosure, etc., if the relevant person has requested disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information, disclosure of personal information, correction, addition, deletion, or cessation of provision to third parties within the scope that was agreed to at the time of provision, we will confirm that person’s identity and then respond to the request. Provided however that this will not apply in cases where there are particular stipulations in a law or ordinance. At present, there is no authorized personal information protection organization to which the Company belongs.
- E-mail address for consultations about personal information protection
We are acquiring information about the state of access.
- We are obtaining a log about the state of access to this website, but the log information that is obtained does not include information by which it is possible to identify individuals.
- The access log is utilized for maintaining and managing the homepage and analyzing statistics related to the state of use, but it will not be used for any other purposes.
March 22, 2018
Dentsu Creative X Inc.
Yoshiyuki Kanefuji, Representative Director