- (c) spo/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 105-0
- (c) Cityscape/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 105-1
- (c) SAN/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 105-3
- (c) Cityscape/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 105-4
- (c) Cityscape/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 105-5
It's famous for its picturesque scenery where one can spot Mt. Fuji peeking between the lake and the mountains. A 43.5m deep caldera lake in the Hakone Tozan area. Tourists can enjoy Lake Ashi from atop a pirate ship, or look at it from the skies aboard the Hakone Ropeway, two attractions which should be visited.