- (c) BUD international /amanaimages 275-0
- (c) SHOHO IMAI/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 275-1
- (c) HISAO NAKAMURA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 275-2
- (c) SHOHO IMAI/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 275-3
- (c) TAKASHI NISHIKAWA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 275-8
View image in 360°
PC: Chrome, Firefox newest version.
iPhone, Android: YouTube App newest version.
There was a king of the Ryukyu Kingdom named Sho Kei in ancient times. He said that the area was "a field for ten thousand to sit," which is the origin of the name "Manzamo" (ten-thousand-sit-field). The cliff is famous for a rock that looks like an elephant's trunk, and when you look down from the cliff, the sea is clear enough to been seen straight through.