FukushimaWakamatsu castle tenshukaku (Tsuruga castle)
- (c) TAKASHI NISHIKAWA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 308-0
- (c) TAKEO AZUSAGAWA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 308-1
- (c) JP /amanaimages 308-2
- (c) SHOHO IMAI/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 308-3
The castle was completed as Kurokawa pavilion by Naomori Ashina in 1384, the castle was built a full-scale castle tower by Gamo Ujisato that was transferred to Aizu in 1590. At that time, it was named "Tsuruga Castle", afterwards the successive castle owners tried to expand and improve them, but they were taken out rarely in Meiji era. The current castle tower was rebuilt in 1965. In addition, in the spring of 2011 we did a full re-loading of red tiles, and it was reborn as a figure at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate. The appearance of cherry blossoms blooming in spring adds to the beauty of impermanence.