- (c) JP /amanaimages 410-0
- (c) FUMIO YOSHIDA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 410-1
- (c) Mitsushi Okada/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 410-2
- (c) Masato Tokiwa/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 410-3
- (c) JP /amanaimages 410-4
- (c) GYRO PHOTOGRAPHY/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 410-5
- (c) Aflo /amanaimages 410-6
It has a nickname, Swan Lake. The contrast between the green of the early summer and the green of the pond and the blue of the sky can not be said anything but a beautiful lake, the spring is pretty budding and the fall leaves of the autumn are reflected vividly in the cloud pond. It is also known that the famous water and the fresh water are springing from nearby woods. It is also a great location for cycling and draws rich landscape unique to Karuizawa throughout all seasons.