- (c) Mitsushi Okada/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-0
- (c) Shigeru Hoshino/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-1
- (c) morinokumasan/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-2
- (c) FUMIO YOSHIDA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-3
- (c) Fivetwenty/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-4
- (c) Fivetwenty/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 411-5
- (c) Horizon Images /amanaimages 411-6
The source of this waterfall springs through the rocks from an underground spring, rather than flowing from a river. It divides into many different streams, and the falling water appears to be white threads (Shiraito), creating a sense of quiet and peace. As the water flows from an underground river, it is crystal clear.