- (c) Saha Entertainment/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 637-0
- (c) FUMIO YOSHIDA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 637-1
- (c) FUMIO YOSHIDA/a.collectionRF /amanaimages 637-2
- (c) BUD international /amanaimages 637-3
- (c) BUD international /amanaimages 637-4
- (c) MIXA CO.，LTD. /amanaimages 637-5
The Shiratani Unsuikyo, 423.73 hectares of natural recreation forest, lies around the Shiratani River. Here, we can see huge trees such as Yakusugi cedar and Isunoki estimated to be 3,000 years old. It said that it was used as the forest scene of ”Princess Mononoke” by Hayao Miyazaki, the famous director of Studio Ghibli.